eBook des Monats: 80 Tips for Writing Better Code
A Guidebook from Real Developers
Earlier this year, we reached out to hundreds of developers, across a wide variety of industries, and asked them to share advice for other developers. The question we wanted to answer was, “What is the best piece of advice you have for a developer or a team of developers to write better code?”
To help you find the advice that’s best for you, we organized these tips into 8 chapters, with additional resources to help you put this advice into action.
- Selecting the Right Tools.
- Understand the Role of Testing.
- Writing Maintainable and Sustainable Code.
- Starting with the Requirements.
- Learning, Education, and Career Development.
- Code Review and Profiling.
- Collaboration on Development Teams.
- Revisiting Your “Writing” Process.
Get the free eBook at SmartBear