Release 16.0.3 (Service Pack 3) ist da!
Seit letzter Woche Montag ist, still und heimlich, das neue Service Pack 3 für Web Site Management Release 16.0 erschienen. Es gibt einen Berg an Korrekturen, sowohl im Management- als auch im Delivery-Server.
Hier ein paar Highlights aus den Release Notes:
New Features Management Server
- Support of the FILESTREAM feature of SQL Server for Asset folder only. The FILESTREAM feature of SQL Server allows storing assets on NTFS filesystems separate from the database to reduce costs, and improves performance when working with assets that have large file sizes.
- For folders of type Asset folder, a data format can now be chosen for each attribute. The following data types are available:
- Text. Standard text format, this is the default.
- Date. Attributes of the date format can be easily edited with a date picker in the Asset folder user interface.
- Date and time. Similar to the date format, but instead of a date picker, a date and time picker appears and time information is stored in addition to the date
In Asset folders you can choose to limit the search results to assets that have a date or date and time attribute set to a certain date or date range.
- New publishing job - Publish all modified and related pages - that will publish all pages of the project that were affected by changes since the last time this job had been run. Only one publication job of this type can exist at a time. After one job has been created and while it exists, the option is disabled when creating or editing publication jobs. See Known issues for limitations. The following fixed issues are related to this:
- In Management Server ver 11.2.2 when publishing a single page, with 'Publish Related Pages' checked it finds close to 400 'More than 100 affected pages found for <GUID>' and it publishes over 5,000 files (ITSM 2981524)
- Publishing with related pages results in hundreds of seemingly unrelated pages being published (ITSM 3077516)
- For the Conditional workflow reaction, a new condition criterion Page exists in is added. This criterion checks if a page exists in one specific language variant of the project.
- The 3rd party library ImageMagick used by Management Server is updated to version 7.0.x, see Known issues for important changes.
- Web Compliance Integration requires HTTPS communication by default. With Management Server 16.0 SP3 it is recommended to use a secure HTTPS communication with the Web Compliance integration.
New Features Delivery Server
- Redundant database structure dialog to browse and filter the content items and attributes of each redundant database structures within your project.
- The Apache Solr search integration supports Apache SolrCloud to set up a cluster of Solr servers that combines fault tolerance and high availability.
Mehr Details findet man im Know How Artikel OpenText™ Web Site Management (RedDot CMS) Server und Delivery (Live) Server Updates