Timothy Davis: Responsive Web Site Management
written by Timothy Davis, 15. January 2013
Want to learn more about WSM & RWD? There is an upcoming webinar from the WSM product team.
The OpenText Global Services team is about to release information on a pre-built WSM project that incorporates a Responsive Web Design on Solution Exchange. Some notes on the goals of that solution:
- Common Content Types
- Common UI Elements that support most sites needs
- Skinnable HTML5 Framework with an active community
- OpenText Global Services standard practices for navigation, project structure, and editor UX
- Launch a micro-site or start a site redesign faster
- Reduce initial setup time to get to greater value features faster
- Lower cost and risk than implementing WSM from scratch
There are number of partners, customers and of course OpenText Global Services working with Responsive Web Designs with WSM. Need help getting started reach out to your preferred integrator or OpenText for help. I’m looking forward to see more launches & relaunches in 2013.
I'm Tim Davis. My primary professional interests are web, web content, and mobile. Currently I lead services team centered around OpenText Web Site Management (FKA: RedDot) for the Americas.
Source: Responsive Web Site Management
© copyright 2013 by Timothy Davis